A Sampling of Our Work:
Next Meeting - December 10th, 2014
Christmas Potluck & Member Sale
Bring a dish to share and any items for the Member Sale.
Contest for January - Swear On A Skein of Cashmere
Catagories for Contest:
- Completing the oldest work in process
- The most challenging / new method item in relation to the knitter
(Knitting for the above challenge begins December 1, 2014)
- The fastest knitter - Start knitting on Christmas Day, December 25th, 2014
Completion of all items is January 14th, 7:00 p.m. All items will be presented at the January meeting. Votes will be cast by the meeting attendees during break to determine the winners.
The guild meets on the second Wednesday of the month from September through May at the The St. Charles Episcopal Church 994 N. 5th Avenue, St. Charles. The doors open at 6:30 p.m. for socializing & refreshments and the meetings begin at 7:00 p.m. The meetings consist of guild business, a planned program, and an opportunity to gain inspiration and expertise through "Show and Share". Some of the program topics the guild has covered in the past are Nordic knitting, needle felting, Entrelac, hand spinning, edgings, double knit, casting on and off, charting motifs, Latvian mittens and more.
- 1 p.m. – 3 p.m. - Living Well, Geneva
- 4 p.m. – 6 p.m. - Panera Bread, St. Charles
- 9:30 a.m. – 11:30 a.m. - Arcedium, St. Charles
- 10:30 a.m. – 12:30 p.m. - Wool and Co.
- 6:30 p.m. – 9 p.m. - Wool and Co.
- 3 p.m. – 5 p.m. - Wool and Co.
Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org to have your knitting group listed here.