A Sampling of Our Work:
November 11th, 2015 Meeting
We will have Susan Waldron of Waldron Farms presenting "Designing Tapestry and Clothing." Hope to see you there!
The guild meets on the second Wednesday of the month from September through May at the The St. Charles Episcopal Church 994 N. 5th Avenue, St. Charles. The doors open at 6:30 p.m. for socializing & refreshments and the meetings begin at 7:00 p.m. The meetings consist of guild business, a planned program, and an opportunity to gain inspiration and expertise through "Show and Share". Some of the program topics the guild has covered in the past are Nordic knitting, needle felting, Entrelac, hand spinning, edgings, double knit, casting on and off, charting motifs, Latvian mittens and more.
- 1 p.m. – 3 p.m. - Living Well, Geneva
- 4 p.m. – 6 p.m. - Panera Bread, St. Charles
- 9:30 a.m. – 11:30 a.m. - Arcedium, St. Charles
- 10:30 a.m. – 12:30 p.m. - Wool and Co.
- 6:30 p.m. – 9 p.m. - Wool and Co.
- 3 p.m. – 5 p.m. - Wool and Co.
Contact us at email@example.com to have your knitting group listed here.